Thursday, August 25, 2011

Since Easter?

Seriously, I haven't blogged since Easter? Easter feels like it was last year.
I suppose I have been busy and a little, well, I'll just say it, lazy. Good news, I am almost done with school :) Finally!!! People keep asking me what I'm going to do after school. My answer is NOTHING. I get an awkward silence from the other person, but I'm taking a break and doing nothing. I've been a little overwhelmed lately and I can't wait to just, sit back, relax and play with my little creatures :)

We also moved. Unfortunately, not out of Louisiana. But out of our horrible house. We lost good neighbors and new friends in the process- but I guess that comes with the the territory. Welcome to the military. 


Finally. I need to get off the internet and Google. Sometimes too much information is dangerous ;-)
I am absolutely TERRIFIED of sending my children to public schools. And I haven't figured out if selling one kidney will be enough to send Emma AND to private school preK-12, or if Codi is going to have to chip in on the organ trade. Then, I've stumbled across unschooling. Which is a form of homeschooling. If our public education system continues to fail, private school becomes out of reach and moving to Canada is out of the option- homeschooling may become our only option. And unschooling may be tagging along. Please Google it. You may find yourself pleasantly surprised.


Looking forward to picking up my blogging again :-) I'll be honest. It has been missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment