Sunday, April 10, 2011

no books.

I neglected my blog so badly that I had to log in. How sad?
I am officially a full time student again. Usually nap time is my time. But Declan has forgot about his coinciding nap time with Emma and now I have homework. Three classes. Two under two. And no books :) My first week of class and my retarded school didn't send me books. Then, they sent me an Algebra book I already own when I complained. I had to explain three times I already had that book, but didn't have my other books. This was Monday. It's now Sunday. And I still have no books.
Luckily, Al Gore invented the internet and I can get my Google on. Thank you Al Gore, I tip my hat to you.
Hopefully, you picked up on Mr. Gore. If not, I'm shaking my head in shame at you.

Currently- I'm enjoying a tall glass of water, an Almond Joy, and a rerun of Army Wives (since I'm caught up to the current season. Yes, I was that obsessed.) and am curled up on the couch with my heating pad. Which I'm fairly certain I'm addicted to. I'm so content I could fall asleep.
But, Declan has the magic timing. Tears in his sleep :( And he worked himself up so much that I can't put him down. Let me tell you. It's hard to type, read, and focus with a squirmy sleeping baby laying on your chest. Try it. Let me know how it goes.

That's all I have. Nothing exciting. Nothing fantastic.

On a final note.
Why does everything for girls have to have Dora the fucking Explorer, every Disney princess known to man, and Tinkerbell on EVERYTHING? Seriously.
Now. I'm done. On to bullshitting my way through this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment