Thursday, March 24, 2011

bananas and bbq sauce.

I swear, this will be the last post today. But, it will have pictures galore. Grey's Anatomy is finally a new episode and that is completely irrelevant  but I needed the world to know my excitement.
Anyway. Tonight I baked homemade banana nut muffins with my monkey :-)


(sifting the dry ingredients)


(she did it all by herself)



(this is the amount of mix emma put in her muffin cup)


(all done)


(emma approved!)


Then we made dinner. YUM! I've been getting tired of the same old, same old. But my husband and toddler can be picky eaters. But good news, they're getting better. Anyway, thanks to Picky Palate, I found a very tasty dinner- BBQ Ranch, Chicken & Cheddar pizza rolls.


1 Roll of Pillsbury pizza dough (in a can)
1/4 cup Ranch dressing
2 cups shredded BBQ chicken-- we had plain chicken last night, so I just shredded it and added some Sweet Baby Ray's
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup fresh cilantro-- I only used a tablespoon or two.

` Preheat oven to 350
` Open can of dough and press into rectangle (heads up: watch out for holes)
` Spread or drizzle Ranch over dough and top evenly with chicken, cilantro and cheese.
` Starting at the long end, roll dough into a log shape.
` Using a SHARP (if you don't take that seriously like me, it's a pain in the ass) knife cut 1 inch pieces and place onto a greased baking sheet
` Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.



ENJOY!

1 comment: