Wednesday, March 16, 2011

swingin' and ziti.

I'm not in the mood to do another "picture challenge".
So, I'm not gonna do it. 'Cause you can't make me.


Today was a success. I got a haircut. That last time I got a haircut, I was in Washington and pregnant with Declan. It was right before Codi came home. Emma didn't like it when they washed my hair or cut it. I had to hold her for my most of the actual cut.
Today. Today was a completely different story. Emma sat in her stroller and played with her baby the entire time. She didn't freak out. It was awesome. She was even cooperative enough to get her bangs cut. Now, especially when she smiles, she looks like a little fortune cookie.
Following a successful haircut we went to the park. And let me tell you.
I have no problem with people talking on their phones in public. What I do have a problem with though, is when they have their phone on speaker phone and subject the entire park to their conversation with their Aunt April (yes, that was the voice on the other side of the phone), on why they got a Pilot instead of an Odyssey. Would you like to know why? Here, let me tell you, it's because she didn't want to be "that mom" because she didn't "feel like that mom". She has three kids and one on the way. SHE IS THAT MOM.
Keep in mind, I've never met this woman- I was just subjected to the most God awful  and pointless conversation for twenty minutes while trying to have a nice time with Emma.

And I did have a nice time with Emma.  :-)


(See what I mean, Fortune Cookie, all the way)



(She played her little heart out)


Now, I need to tell you about dinner. YUM! I'm getting pretty good at cooking. Home made cooking at that. We don't eat meals already prepared and for the most part eat fresh fruit and vegetables. I'm becoming a little Betty Homemaker. Anyway, while planning my meals for the next two weeks, I was on the hunt for new recipes, and I found Picky Palate and then I stumbled across Cheesy Stuffed Bake Ziti. It is as amazing as it sounds.


Try it. You'll be happy you did.
Secondly, my picky-picky toddler ate this. As well as my picky-picky husband.
Now, we'll probably be eating leftovers for a week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I love my little cookie!

    ReplyDelete