Tuesday, March 8, 2011

.... i forgot.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I forgot about my blog yesterday. Don't be too surprised, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I was shooting for later, but it happens.
Quite frankly, I didn't do anything yesterday that I was supposed to. So, I'm making up for it today. Clean house. Laundry. Blog. Stuff for re-entry to school, since they seem to be a little incompetent, if I didn't have only five classes left, I would transfer or something.


Anyway. On with day eight and day nine. So, I guess you're sort of lucky. A two-for-one.

` a picture that makes you laugh (day eight)


You probably don't find this as entertaining as I do. But, this makes me smile so big, and laugh a little bit out loud. I love my little Livy and Ian. And knowing that she calls goggles "boggles" makes this even more entertaining.



` a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most (day nine)


 My sister, sister.
She is my go to for anything. Babies, bellies, boobs, life in general. She was there for me growing up. Taking me to China's Best on half days. Or playing Barbies with me when we were little.
She made me the aunt of my three favorite little nuggets (besides my own), Aidan, Ian and Olivia.
She's my best friend.
When things were difficult, I could always talk to her. I could tell her everything. I still do.
There isn't a short way to say how much she has done for me, how much I love her, or how she has gotten me through some of the most challenging times in my life in her own way. 
I love her. 

..... 
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud 
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

- e.e. cummings

1 comment:

  1. Thank you~

    here is the deepest secret nobody knows
    (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
    and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
    higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
    i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

    - e.e. cummings

    ReplyDelete