Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sixteen.

Epic FAIL.
This whole every day thing is proving to be an epic fail. Usually, when things go south I just quit. I told myself I wasn't going to quit this.
SO, I'm just going to try and keep up with this the best I can. Some days might be a two-for-one or some days might be the way they're supposed to be.

`Day 15 - A picture that shows your true self.



This is quite the picture. I had been traveling for about 12 hours and was running completely on E due to a delayed flight, canceled flight after flight, and a little bit of freezing rain- which managed to shut down Chicago.


Anyway, I chose this picture for several reasons. On a daily basis I don't wear make up and according to the general population I look "tired" which is just a polite way of saying I look like shit.
So, I chose this because I'm nearly always tired, too often I look like complete shit, and most days I'm make up free with my babies in tow. I am the complete opposite of high maintenance.

`Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.




My mama and sister inspire me.
I don't have the vocabulary to express enough how much they mean to me.
<3

Now that I think about it, I should have used this picture for both posts. Oh well.



On a side note.
I just want the world to know that I went grocery shopping today, by myself-with no help, with both of the kids.
And I kicked that grocery stores ass.

1 comment: