Saturday, March 19, 2011

far behind!

I'm three days behind for no real reason. I haven't been really busy except Emma has allergies. and the first day of her allergy episode was sort of like a "man cold". You know, it's not that bad but they mope around more than necessary and sort of whine about the little things :-)

`Day 18 - A picture of someone who has taught you many of things in life.
(insert family photo here)

Many people have taught me MANY, MANY things. I wish I had a picture of everyone in my family. Because each one of them is responsible for teaching me things and helped make the person I am today. I love and cherish them all. We aren't that great, but we're all we've got.

`Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
I TOTALLY WISH I HAD ONE OF THESE. BUT I DON'T :(

`Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel.




One day I WILL visit Greece. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! I want to visit Ireland, Africa & Italy......

    ReplyDelete