Wednesday, March 9, 2011

day ten.

Have I mentioned that I love nap time? Have I mentioned that I am incredibly lucky my kids take naps at the same time?
It's nice. I honestly wish I was doing homework in the silence. I won't know what's going on until next week. So, for now, I'll settle with being able to blog in complete and utter silence. With the exception of the fan.
Ah... nap time.

` a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.






Waayyyy back in the day I used to have a partner in crime. Wren. Except, she never got in trouble. Now that I think about it, I'm not quite sure how that worked out. Regardless, she has been my best friend since like the fifth grade. And that's a long time.
We don't always talk. And we most certainly are in different places in life. However, we're both mamas and we both have been through a lot together.
I laugh thinking of the stupid stuff we used to do. I'm currently laughing out loud. About a skunk incident. And if she reads this, she will laugh out loud too.

No comments:

Post a Comment