Sunday, March 13, 2011

fourteen.

I feel like this picture day by day scenario is becoming a little repetitive.
And since it's becoming so repetitive for me I'm starting to get bored. When this is over I can't want to blog about whatever I want. And even then, it will probably become repetitive :-)

Day fourteen: a picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

I can't imagine my life with out my family. My mother, my sister, my brother, my husband, my children and of course, Rinny.  Yes, my life would be a little less with out my dingo of a dog.

Years ago I was convinced I didn't want kids. I'll be honest, I don't really like other peoples kids, with the exception of my two nephews and niece, my babies and a few random little nuggets. (And when I saw few, I mean like two).
These days kids have ZERO manners, run rampant, talk back, and do whatever they please. Yes, this is a generalization and I know that all kids aren't that way. I'm just saying in general, the ones I have had the 'pleasure' of bumping into in public are snot nosed brats.

Almost two years ago, I was blessed with the most amazing, kind hearted, beautiful and intelligent little girl.
When she was born I thought "How did I live twenty years without you in my life?"
Then, I was blessed again with my handsome, precious little man.
Being a mother is something I try my best to do. I pour everything into my kids. They are my life. I can't imagine doing anything else. Being their mother just makes sense. It fits.
I could NEVER imagine my life without them. And would be beyond devastated if I had to live any day of my life without them.


I love you to the moon. And back

1 comment: