Wednesday, March 2, 2011

day three.

Oh, how I love nap time :) The sun is shining and the kids are sleeping. It's wonderful.


`Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

I have so many favorite shows. I love my "stories". I have a show that I really, really have to watch Monday-Friday. Rereading that, I sound pretty pathetic. Regardless, it's true. How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, Modern Family and Cougar Town, BONES, Grey's, and Blood Bloods. I love those shows and they're all pretty much tie to be my favorite. Except I have another favorite.

Sons Of Anarchy. 
This is the ONLY show that Codi and I can agree to watch every week. We own the seasons, after waiting a year for them to come out, and occasionally will re-watch them. We wait for the new seasons to come on. Which is also a year wait, I might add. It's "our" show.  It's our favorite show.

No comments:

Post a Comment