Friday, March 11, 2011

it happened, again.

I managed to forget about my poor blog again. Maybe I'm not cut out for a day-to-day type of thing. However, I have discovered I can blog via my super smart phone and I don't even have to leave my cozy bed to get my laptop. Getting up runs the risk of waking Emma, and waking the gremlin before she's ready to be up makes for a very long day.

Onward with my blogging challenge.
Yesterdays blog was to be: a picture of something you hate.
I'm really not much of a hater, there are things I don't really care for, but I don't hate much. Last night Codi was talking to me about mice. Now, for the record I don't hate mice. They're kinda cute. What I do hate is the idea of mice crawling all over me. Or my stuff. That really freaks me out and gives me the heebie-jeebies. h

1 comment:

  1. nasty! A. made me watch a show on Animal Planet called "Infested", enough said!

    ReplyDelete