Thursday, March 3, 2011

day four.

` a picture of your night.
 In advance: Just ONE picture could not sum up my night.


Last night belonged to Declan. All the way. He rolled over for the first time, tummy to back!!!


I whipped out his toys and made space in the living room to see how he liked them. Needless to say, Emma just couldn't keep her hands to herself and HAD to help him. She's the best big sister and the biggest goof.




 He also spent the whole night sleeping in his bed, in his room. Which is a pretty big deal considering I coslept with Emma for 6+ months and then we shared the same room until after she was one.
I FINALLY set up his room. Put his clothes in their designated spot, arranged his changing table, made his bed all cozy, and hooked up the baby monitor. 
Then he slept, and slept, and slept.
And this mama doesn't have the words to show how much I appreciated my night of uninterrupted sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment