Saturday, March 5, 2011

day six.

- a picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day

I didn't think about this long.  I didn't choose a famous person, or someone I've never met. I choose someone who teaches me something new every day.

Emma. 
My busy soul.


I would love to trade places with Emma for a day. 
She loves the little things.
Her rock collection, flowers, babies, her books. She gets so happy and starts dancing every time she hears music. She loves the fact her juice is in a cup with a straw, like a big girl, when we go to Starbucks. Or when she smiles and turns her face into the wind because she thinks it's funny. I want to be so excited that I can count to four that every time I count something, I count to four. To high five someone every time I'm proud of myself or say "YAY! EMMA!"the way she does. To have such excitement over a silly book or a box of color pencils.
To have her imagination, curiosity and the need to learn new things the way she does.





I would love to appreciate everything how she does.
I would love to see the world they way she does. 
I would love to love the little things the way she does.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post, brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete